1. The best time to travel to Sapa
The best time to travel Sapa is from September to November or from March to May. At this period, the weather is stable, sunny by day, cool by night. In April and May, Sapa is covered by flowers and green fields. In August and September, Sapa becomes more beautiful by terraces or if you go to Sapa after the Lunar New Year, you can see cherry blossoms. In winter from December to February, the weather becomes cold, it is clodest in the north east at night. But you will be watching the sunrise over the valley in the early morning. Especially in recent years Sapa usually appears ice and snow. If you come here on this occasion you will be seeing a romantic scene.
2. Things to know when travelling to Sapa
To help you have more knowledge about Sapa, we would like to provide some needed experience for your trip. It is will be very helpful for you.
- Health: Health is always the most important factor for yourself. An abundant health, mental clarity, physical well will help you have the trip more meaningful. You can not travel or visit beautiful scenery of our country in fatigue, malaise. So let’s always keep the spirit of the most refreshing, the most comfortable. You should also give yourself a little preventive medicine, used when necessary, such as cold medicine, headache, runny nose, …
- Preparations to Sapa A backpack or small and medium suitcase would be more appropriate for your trip. Do not carry suitcases too big, bulky, because you will have trouble getting around. Bring the most essential items such as brushes, towels, shower gel and small shampoo,… Do not wear too many clothes. You should bring a thin jacket, scarf or gloves,… As the weather is neither turn cold by night in Sapa. Sothat you should not wear clothes too tight, if you choose comfortable clothes, it is easy to move. You should be shopping for a pair of shoes which giving you the most comfortable feeling. Umbrella, hats and raincoats are also indispensable items for your trip. A little snack if you deem it necessary
- Food and drinks in Sapa In Sapa also has cuisine street, you can choice your favorite food, or enjoy special dish. There are many dishes such as roasted purple potatoes, roasted eggs, mix rice, stealing pigs… You should eat at places which is clean. Do not eat too much junk, in case unfortunately your stomach will protest and cause discomfort that causes your trip will be less attractive.
- Place to visit and explore in Sapa Sapa is a land of charming scenery, there are many beautiful and famous places for tourists who want to visit and explore: Ham Rong Mountain: Enjoy the flowers along the way. See all view of Sapa from the Cloud Yard, at height of 2,000 m above the sea level. The Catcat Village is a trade village in Sapa, about 12km from the center. When get there you can choose for yourselves the beautiful souvenir meaningful. Sapa Love Market is a culture characterized of local people which apppeared long time ago. Every Saturday, the love market is opened in the evening. It is traditional villages of Dao people, Mong people in Northwest. Usually on Saturday evening, men and women meet emotional exchanges (play folk games, blown praise, tug of war, love singing, ..) can display their own character. After each session, men and women find lover for themself to live together. Referring to Sapa where there are many palces for you to explore: Sapa ancient rock, Ta Van Village and Cloud Bridge. Silver Water Falls… You come to Sapa to experience their own emotions.
Cau May (Cloud Bridge) is the main thoroughfare for foreign tourists, and is crowded with restaurants serving western food. This street starts at the south side of the town square and terminates in a steep set of stairs lined with cheap rooms, let out by the Vietnamese who have come here to work. At the top of the stairs, you’ll find one of the town’s two ATMs that takes foreign cards. Word of warning though, I tried a few times to get money out but got nothing. I spoke to an English couple who said that they had tried the day before but had no joy. I managed to get some money out later that same day so I suppose it runs out quite quickly.
Copyright © 2018 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech