Sapaly Express Train from Hanoi to Sapa
- SP3: Depart Hanoi – Laocai: (21:50pm – 06:15am)
- SP4: Depart Laocai – Hanoi: (20:45pm – 05:30am)
- A reputable railway company with top luxurious and professional train service
- Comfortable cabins provide you a smooth journey to one of the best destinations of Vietnam
- Modern and well-fitted facilities like natural wooden furniture, air conditioning
- Bottled water and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Enthusiastic and helpful staff
- Clean, safe, cozy and pleasure
- Sapaly express train has a small Snack bar and a Cold and Hot Direct drinking water machine in the corridor.
Sapaly Express Train from Hanoi to Sapa – Sapaly express train has the stunning and luxurious interior, which obtains European standards, it’s not hard to imagine that you pass the journey of 350 km from Hanoi to Lao Cai in just only one night with a wonderful sleep in your carriage.
Sapaly Express train has 2 carriages, accommodating 52 passengers. One has 6 cabins in the 12th carriage of the train (SP3 and SP4), another has 7 cabins in the 11th carriage of the train (SP3 and SP4),
Each cabin has 4 berths, which can be set up to deluxe cabins 2-berth up on request.
In particularly, deluxe cabin is decorated with wooden floor; graceful curtains; warm light system; baggage storage, flower and some items such as 4 Bottled waters, Wet Towels and crackers.
With soft white pillows, fresh blankets, graceful curtains and state of the art facilities, cabins are bound to bestow on passengers a nice stay with deep sleep.
Besides that, Sapaly has VIP cabin 2 berths with the spaciousness and other kinds of drink like a beer and a lemon tea. This is very suitable for couples who desire to have their own privacy.
In addition, there is a clean corridor with many big windows and a small but clean toilet in the Sapaly express.
Moreover, staff members of “Sapaly Express Train” are always ready to offer the best customer care and complementary service.
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket is available
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC is not in cabin
USD per person:
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech