Travelling to Sapa by bus
Sapa – Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Bac Ha 3 days 2 nights
Travelling to Sapa by bus
Depart from: Hanoi to Sapa
Description: Bac Ha is a famous mountainous region market in the Northwest every Sunday. Bac Ha Market is not only the place for buying and selling, but also a place for sentiment and cultural exchanging.
From: US$ 132/pax
Departure: Every Saturday at 07.00 am by Bus Sapa Express – Noble Limousine 29 seats is called “Special aircraft on the ground”
DAY 1 (Saturday): HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- 6.45 – 7.15:Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 12h30: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch. Afternoon: you will start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping, Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2 (Sunday): SAPA – BAC HA (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Get up early in the morning for fresh atmosphere in the countryside. After breakfast, you will take part in Bac Ha Market. This is the largest market in the region, a place where many ethnic groups gather to buy and sell their traditional products then they eat, drink ,sing and dance together. There are 10 minority groups in the Bac Ha region. You can buy handmade handicrafts and clothes as souverirs.
- Then continue to visit Ban Pho village, 2km away from centre of Bac Ha, the village is inhabited by Hmong people, this is where the famous Tam Hoa plum is in bloom. In Spring, visitors come to Bac Ha to buy plum and bring to Hanoi and other provinces. In the village, there is Hoang A Tuong palace, considered by Hmong people as their King in the French colonial time. Over many decades, the palace still retains its original architecture of the old time. Then, come back Sapa town to rest in the hotel.
DAY 3 (Monday): SAPA – HAM RONG – HA NOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
- After breakfast, you will visit Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. You can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochina Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
- 11.00: You have luch and rest.
- 16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 21.00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
Tour cost including bus tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2018 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech