Ratraco Train from Hanoi to Sapa
- SP1: Depart Hanoi – Sapa: (21:10pm – 05:30am)
- SP2: Depart Laocai – Hanoi: (20:05pm – 05:00am)
- Ratraco’s cabins are designed simple and closed
- Clean, convenient and comfortable
- Drinks and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Clean, spacious and pure private toilet at the end of each carriage
This train has 2 carriages (the 12th and 13th carriage in SP1 and SP2). Each carriage has 7 cabins, accommodating 28 berths.
All carriages which include bottled water, fresh wipes, toothpaste and toothbrushes, are wood-paneled inside and decorated with noble wood furniture, which generates an atmosphere of coziness, glamour and high class to the customers.
On each cabin, each objects and furniture is situated with the same purpose to ensure that the guests are staying under the most indulged and pleasant environment.
Moreover, they are exact duplication of 3-stars hotel rooms with pure berths, fresh blankets and pillow for the deepest sleep of the passengers, accompanied with the standard facilities like air conditioner or LCD TV for the leisure demand of them.
Additionally, the cabin attendants will further comfort the trip with their enthusiasm, hospitality and helpfulness. In spite of providing such a perfect train service to passengers with top deluxe advantage, the ticket fare to get on those carriages is quite reasonable.
USD per person:
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech