Sapa – Halong tour
Halong Sapa tour 4 days 4 nights by bus and train
Sapa – Halong tour
Depart from: Hanoi to Sapa
Description:With this package you will have 1 day in Halong and 3 days in Sapa – for those who want to enjoy more trekking than cruising.
From: US$ 188/pax
Accommodation: Hotel/Homestay + train
NIGHT 1: Our bus and guide pick up you at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area) and takes you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Laocai Station.
DAY 1: SAPA – CAT CAT (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Arriving in Lao Cai Station at 6.00 am, you will be picked up by our guide for transfer to Sapa for breakfast and relax.
- We will trek around Cat Cat Village of H’Mong Tribe in the valley, located at about 2km from Sapa Townlet, Sapa District. Have lunch on the way. After that we will visit Cat Cat Village, you will have an opportunity to admire a lively and colorful picture. Cat Cat residents are not only good at the brocade weaving craft, but manipulating gold and silver jewelry. Their products are fairly sophisticated, especially jewelry for women. Beside the magnificient landscape, you can visit some local families to join with their traditional custom.
- At 4.00 pm, we will move back to Sapa for dinner. Overnight at hotel in Sapa
DAY 2: LAO CHAI – TA VAN (Breakfast, Lunch; Dinner)
- After breakfast, we will start our trekking tour to Y Linh Ho and then Lao Chai Village of the Dzay minority. View from air, Lao Chai lies in between mountains and grass hills, with houses that look like colossal mushrooms on all sides, at 2,660m above the sea-level. Visitors to the village are able to enjoy the traditional music of boys and girls playing the game ‘hire and seek in a blanket’ and exchange songs overnight even after the festival, the boy can bring the girl they played with to their home and marry her. In this village which you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact with them, learn about their culture and customs.
- We will have lunch at Lao Chai, following by free discovery around the village. Then we will visit Ta Van Village of the Red Dzao. Ta Van is a small village set within a picturesque valley of Muong Hoa. Ta Van village is set within a picturesque valley with amazing natural landscape and friendly local people. The area is well-known for its colorful ethnic minorities. Visiting Ta Van Village will be an unforgettable experience, since you will have a chance to witness the special cultural characteristics of local people.
- At the end of the day, we will return to Sapa via jeeps. Overnight at hotel. (If you want to overnight at homestay, you stay in the village)
DAY 3: TAVAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN (B, L, D)
- Today’s trek is short, but still the landscape is beautiful. Once you get energy for your last day trek after having breakfast, you leave for Giang Ta Chai village where you can take a rest nearby a waterfall to enjoy the surroundings.
- You will continue trough a bamboo forest, and when you have passed the forest we find a nice place to enjoy lunch. After lunch the walk continues through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village.
- After taking a rest nearby a waterfall to refresh, you continue on a small trail towards Supan where your transfer back to Sapa is waiting.
- Have dinner before transferring to the train station for the night train back to Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI – HALONG (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
- Early morning: Arrive in Hanoi, our guide and bus wil pick you up and transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter to have breakfast and relax.
- 08:10 to 08:30: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf.
- 12.00: You will board on a daily boat for our group (from 15-25 people): Cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth. (Extra payment for kayaking: 03 USD per person)
- 16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel.Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm. Check-in hotel in Hanoi. (hotel not included in the package)
Tour cost Including train tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech