Sapa – Halong tour
Halong Sapa tour 4 days 3 nights by bus
Hanoi to Halong span>
Depart from: Hanoi to Halong
Description:With this package you will have 2 days in Halong (Overnight on board) and 2 days in Sapa – 4 perfect day in the most 2 attracting places in the North of Vietnam.
From: US$ 183/pax
Accommodation: Cruise + Hotel
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG (LUNCH; DINNER)
- 08:10-08:30AM: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay.
- 10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
- 12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
- 12.15: Transfer by tender to the Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
- 12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- 13.00 – 14.00: Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
- 19.00 – 20.00: Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
- 21.00 – 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night. Overnight on the Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
- 6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
- 7.15: Have a breakfast 8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- 9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
- 10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
- 12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
- 12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30. Check-in hotel in Hanoi (hotel incuded in the package)
DAY 3: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- 6.45 – 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
- 13h00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
- 14h30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 4: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch in Lao Chai.
- 13h30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
- 16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 21h00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
Tour cost Including train tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech