Sapa – Halong tour
Halong Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights by bus
Sapa – Halong tour
Depart from: Hanoi to Halong
Description: The first day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. And then, a 2 days 1 night trip to Sapa by bus will be enough to explore one of the most attracting sights in Vietnam
From: US$ 112/pax
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG (LUNCH)
- 08:00 to 08:30:You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf.
- 12.00: You will board on a daily boat for our group (from 15-25 people): Cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth. (Extra payment for kayaking: 03 USD per person)
- 16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel.Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm. Check-in hotel in Hanoi. (hotel included in the package)
DAY 2: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- 6.45 – 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
- 13h00:Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
- 14h30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 3: LAO CHAI – TA VAN – MUONG HOA VALLEY (Breakfast, Lunch)
- After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch in Lao Chai.
- 13h30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
- 16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 21.00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
Tour cost Including train tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech