Sapa – Halong tour
Halong Cruise and Sapa tour 4 days 4 nights by bus and train
Sapa – Halong tour
Depart from: Hanoi to Sapa
Description: If you travel to Vietnam, there are 2 places worth visiting – Halong and Sapa. This package will provide you a 2-day 1-night cruise in Halong and 2 days in Sapa.
From: US$ 244/pax
Accommodation: Cruise + hotel/homestay + train
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG (LUNCH; DINNER)
- 08:10-08:30AM: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay.
- 10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
- 12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
- 12.15: Transfer by tender to the Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
- 12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- 13.00 – 14.00: Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
- 19.00 – 20.00: Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
- 21.00 – 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night. Overnight on the Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
- 6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
- 7.15: Have a breakfast 8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- 9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
- 10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
- 12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
- 12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30. Have dinner and tranfer to the train station for the night train to Sapa.
DAY 3: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- Arriving in Lao Cai Station at 6.00 am, you will be picked up by our guide for transfer to Sapa for breakfast and relax. We will trek around Cat Cat Village of H’Mong Tribe in the valley, located at about 2km from Sapa Townlet, Sapa District.
- Have lunch on the way. After that we will visit Cat Cat Village, you will have an opportunity to admire a lively and colorful picture. Cat Cat residents are not only good at the brocade weaving craft, but manipulating gold and silver jewelry. Their products are fairly sophisticated, especially jewelry for women. Beside the magnificient landscape, you can visit some local families to join with their traditional custom.
- At 4.00 pm, we will move back to Sapa for dinner. Overnight at hotel/homestay.
DAY 4: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Back to Lao Cai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have breakfast before the trip starts. Drive to Y Linh Ho village and start trekking downhill to Muong Hoa Valley through rice paddies and small hamlets to learn the life of hill tribes here. Communication exchange with local people in Lao Chai village. Cook & have lunch at local family.
- After lunch, you will continue trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village settled by Dzay ethnic which is supposed to be the most beautiful village in the area. Free for leisure – shopping and visit Sapa town, Sapa market in the afternoon.
- After dinner transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Ha noi.
Tour cost Including train tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech