Travelling to Sapa by bus
Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Dzang Ta Chai 3 days 2 nights
Travelling to Sapa by bus
Depart from: Hanoi to Sapa
Description: Among buses from Hanoi to Sapa, Sapa Express is the newest and most quality one. You will feel totally comfortable when travelling with Sapa Express. In comparison with the package travelling by train, this option will help you to reduce time and budget for your trip. It takes only 4 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa through the new highway, opened in September, 2014.
From: US$ 110/pax
This tour brings you to the Cat Cat village and waterfall, the villages of Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Dzang Ta Chai in the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley, and to Sapa town. You will trek for 3 days through the various villages and still have time to experience all there is to see in charming Sapa.
DAY 1: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- 6.45 – 7.15:Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 12h30 – 13h00: You will arrive Sapa. Tourguide would pick up you there. After you check in hotel, rest for a short spell to take bath. You have any time to prepare your baggage for your trek. Then you have luch in your hotel. You should bring a comfortable shoes to trek. You will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
- 17h00 – 17h30: After the walk, you will be back to the hotel..
- 19h00 – 20h00:have dinner in the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the evening, you will be free to explore Sapa town at night time on your own. You will spend the night in hotel
DAY 2: SAPA – LAO CHAI – TAVAN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 6h30 – 7h00: After having breakfast, you will check out hotel. You will only need to bring a change of clothing, trekking gear and toiletries for your stay at the village homestay.
- 9h00: You will begin your 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of terraced fields.
- 12h00: Y Having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life while staying in a local family’s cottage.
DAY 3 : Ta Van – Dzang Ta Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 7h30:Have breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. You can experience the difference between the way of life of the different tribespeople. You will have lunch in the village before you continue your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall.
- 14h00: You will be picked up from the main road to take a ride back to the hotel. Along the way you may stop to take photos of the fabulous valley enroute to Sapa. When you arrive in Sapa, you will have enough time to freshen up with a shower and take your luggage
- 6h00:Say goodbye Sapa.
- 21h00 – 21h30: You will arrive in Our office 12 Ly Thai To and the end of trip.
Tour cost including bus tickets:
Inclusions:Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi – Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office – Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus – Transportation as programme – Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room) – English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) – Meals as mentioned on itinerary. – Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).Excluded: Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech