Travelling to Sapa by bus
Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Lao Chai – Ta Van 3 days 2 nights
Travelling to Sapa by bus
Depart from: Hanoi to Sapa
Description: Among buses from Hanoi to Sapa, Sapa Express is the newest and most quality one. You will feel totally comfortable when travelling with Sapa Express. In comparison with the package travelling by train, this option will help you to reduce time and budget for your trip. It takes only 4 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa through the new highway, opened in September, 2014.
From: US$ 109/pax
DAY 1: HANOI – SAPA – HAM RONG MOUNTAIN (L, D)
- 6.45 – 7.15: Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch. Afternoon: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
- Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: CAT CAT VILLAGE – FREE TIME TO EXPLORE SAPA (B, L, D)
- Moring: After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch.
- Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall…Have dinner. Overnight at Sapa.
DAY 3: LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGE – MUONG HOA VALLEY – HANOI (B, L))
- After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. Have lunch. Free time to relax.
- 14.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
- 22.00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
Tour cost including bus tickets:
Needed things:sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech