Binh Lu Market
Bac Ha market
Private tour to Sapa Markets
Depart from: Sapa
Description:Bac Ha Market is held every Sunday and is the biggest minority peoples market in Northwest Vietnam. Alive with the bright colours and extravagant costumes of the local people, here you will meet Flower Hmong (Red Hmong), Black Dao, Tay, Nung, La Chi, Phu La and other minority groups who come from far and wide to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and livestock, to exchange news and to renew friendships. In the past the market was a centre for trading horses but now that motorbikes have replaced them it is more common to see buffalo, cows, goats, fish and other livestock being traded. The market opens at around 7.30am and closes mid-afternoon, so an early start is advisable.
From: US$ 34/pax
Note: This tour is availalbe on Sunday!
- Drive to Bac Ha (110km / 2.5 hours from Sapa, or 72km / 1.5 hours from Lao Cai).
- Take time to wander around the market, enjoy the atmosphere and have fun trying out your trading skills with the friendly local people.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant where a variety of foods are available for your delectation and delight. You can even try the traditional local lunch of Thang Co (horse stew) and strong corn wine!
- After lunch you will be driven to Ban Pho village where you can take a short walk around the village where Flower Hmong, Tay and Nung minorities live.
- Drive back to Lao Cai or Sapa.
Tour cost for private group:
Inclusions:private car, tour guide, lunch, entrance fees.Excluded:Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip.
Copyright © 2017 An Binh Travel, All rights reserved
SEO & Design by SEO Rank Infotech